Discover our cookies policy on this page
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in the cookie may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the third parties involved on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web marker) is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons to do so.
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.